Calling all holiday crafters & artists!
Be a part of Santa’s Merry Makers Marketplace on the opening weekend of Merry Main Street!
Vendors will be placed on N. Macdonald around the Christmas Tree with Santa and live holiday music.
November 2023 information will be available in October.
(please read prior to completing the application)
Initial vendor fee must be paid in full prior to the event. All set-up, including tent and weights, provided by vendor.
- Each vendor will be assigned to a 10×10 space.
- Vendors are required to bring their own tent, tables and display to the market.
- A 10×10 tent is required for the display.
- Each leg on your tent must have 25 lbs on each leg in case of wind.
- Vendors must have a clean and attractive display with signage that is clear and professional.
- Vendors must be completely set up 10 minutes before the event start time.
- There are no exclusive rights to any one vendor to sell any one product. Choice of vendors are made by the Downtown Mesa Association (DMA) Staff.
- Vendor spaces will be assigned and sent out at least 48 hours prior to the market with load-in times and space assignments (up to DMA staff discretion).
- $40 Vendor Fee for each event date, and 10% of Sales ABOVE $250
- Example: Total Sales $175 = $40 Event Date Vendor Fee
- Example: Total Sales $350 = $40 Event Date Vendor Fee + 10% of ($350-$250)=$10
- All vendor fees are non-refundable. If you do not show up at the event, you are still responsible for your vendor fee.
- Non-profit organizations must provide proof of non-profit status for vendor fee exemption.
- Downtown Merchants receive priority consideration and may qualify for vendor fee exemption.
- All vendors must submit receipts to DMA staff after each event date and either pay with a
card or cash at the end of the night.
- Venmo is not an approved form of payment.
Check or money order: Mail to Ultimate Imaginations, Inc., 100 N Center St., Mesa, AZ 85201
Credit card: Call 480-890-2613 or email email@example.com to request QuickBooks Invoice